With a rising number in cancer diagnoses, we shouldn’t start caring about it once we get a positive diagnosis. While not all cancers are preventable, studies have shown that making some not so drastic changes in our daily lives, some can be prevented and can also improve the health of a cancer survivor.
Some lifestyle changes to prevent cancer are:
- Eating a healthy diet- Healthy diet for Cancer prevention
- Prevent excessive alcohol use
- Being physically active- Exercise for Cancer Prevention
- Protect yourself from the sun
- Get vaccinated- Vaccines for Cancer prevention
- Avoid tobacco
- Avoid risky behavior
- Get regular medical care
- Early diagnosis
We should start caring about our bodies and our health today, when we can do something to prevent cancer. Take care of your health and stay economically safe with a Cancer insurance plan.